You can contact me directly or schedule online
There are a variety of reasons that people decide to begin counseling.
- Feeling depressed or anxious
- Difficult relationships or family problems
- Low self esteem
- Physical or sexual abuse
- Traumatic events, current or from your past
- Lack of meaning or “feeling stuck” in your life
- All of our sessions are tailored to fit your needs.
- At our first session we will get to know each other, so plan to spend 70 minutes.
- Thereafter, we can meet weekly for 50 minute sessions, longer if you would like.
- Some issues can be resolved in a short amount of time; the frequency and duration is up to you.
- A well-rounded or in depth approach usually requires a longer period of time, since complex issues require more sessions to explore deeper issues or feelings.
- Therapists can provide support, problem-solving skills, and enhanced coping strategies for issues such as depression, anxiety, relationship troubles, unresolved childhood issues, grief, stress management, body image issues and creative blocks. Many people also find that counselors can be a tremendous asset to managing personal growth, interpersonal relationships, family concerns, marriage issues, and the hassles of daily life. Therapists can provide a fresh perspective on a difficult problem or point you in the direction of a solution. The benefits you obtain from therapy depend on how well you use the process and put into practice what you learn.
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications and listening skills
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
- It’s important that you feel comfortable with the therapist you choose.
- It can be helpful to talk to potential counselors to see if it would be a good fit.
- Feel free to ask questions about the therapist’s education, background, and training as well as how they work with patients.
- I offer brief initial consultations by phone at no charge.
- I am an out of network provider and do not directly bill your insurance
- Many insurance companies will provide out-of-network coverage for fees.
- I am happy to provide you with a receipt with the required codes and information needed for you to file with your insurance company for reimbursement.
- I ask for payment at the time of service by cash, check, credit card, or Health Savings Account (HAS).
- $195 Initial Session (65 minutes)
- $195 EMDR Session (65 minutes)
- $160 Psychotherapy Session (50 minutes)
- $240 Individual Session (80 minutes)
- $325 Individual Session (110 minutes)
- Phone calls, email consultations, or requested documentation requiring more than 10 minutes with an individual or on behalf of individual or couple will be billed at prorated rate of $190 per hour.
Your feedback is important to me!
I look forward to hearing from you!